Brisbane 2033 Legacies Phase Two: next steps
Please join us for this exciting keynote from Graham Quirk, Former Chairman COM(SEQ).
Following the launch of the Committee’s Brisbane 2033 Our Olympics and Paralympics
Legacies paper in March 2021, we are now ready to release the Phase Two outcomes that propose a roadmap for potential Games legacies for SEQ.
- Graham Quirk, Former Chairman COM(SEQ)
Our panellists represent the four firms who led the Phase Two work for each stream:
- Enterprise: Evelyn Storey, Managing Director, Queensland, Aurecon
- Creative: Brock Mahoney, Managing Director Qld, State Government Lead, Accenture
- Connected: Damian Garnham, National Sector Leader, Transportation, Deloitte
- Equitable: Craig Fenton, Partner, Integrated Infrastructure, PwC
Moderator: Barton Green, CEO, Committee for Brisbane
Fri, 8 Oct, 2021
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC), South Brisbane
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm