SOLD OUT! IAQ and Committee for Brisbane: Digital Transformation in the Infrastructure Industry (Invite only)
Join Infrastructure Association of Qld and Committee for Brisbane on 6 September to hear Alexandra Bolton and Mark Coates discuss Digital Transformation in the infrastructure industry.
Alexandra Bolton is the former Executive Director of the Centre for Digital Built Britain, where she founded, ran and grew this unique socio-technical change programme, home to the UK’s Building Information Modelling (BIM), National Digital Twin, and Global BIM programmes.
Mark Coates is Bentley System’s International Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, where he helps to inform and guide government, policymakers, business leaders, and decision-makers globally on the benefits of digital transformation.
Alexandra and Mark will be joined by a panel of experts for a curated Q&A session afterwards deep-diving into topics such as:
– How does a Digital Twin deliver value to a client, asset operators and asset maintainers?
– How do industry organisations influence governments and policy makers to shape clear tangible outcomes from a digital twin?
– How do digital twins evolve to create a virtual precinct, virtual city, region and state/nation?
– What are some of the challenges around data security, data sharing and data integrity?
– Opportunities to create a digital twin for Olympics 2032 – what are some known international challenges?
Tue, 6 Sep, 2022
Aurecon, 25 King Street, Fortitude Valley
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm